Thursday, August 14, 2008

Angry with Quizno's



Awwww Quizno's, I loved you because you launched the $5.00 after 5:00 promotion and unlike Subway Sandwiches, all of your locations were actually participating.


I was really excited about the Subway $5.00 sub promo until I realized that there was only one location I could find in the entire city that was participating (Bloor & Dufferin) it was at that point I started my Subway boycott (and the girlfriend and I had been going very regularly to Subway)


Soon after, Quizno's launched their 5 after 5 promo, I was very excited because EVERY Quizno's I passed had signage in he window for he promotion.

But part of the problem was I did not have a local quizno's and whenever I passed one in my travels they would be closed (they seem to all close at 9:00)

But I tried for weeks to get to a Quizno's if for no other reason to support this promotion, but I could never get to one.


But then Tuesday I was set to meet the girlfriend after work, and she passes a Quizno's on the way home from work.

She is not a fan of the toasted sub (in her mind the veggies should not be heated) but she decided to try and get me one of the $5.00 subs, and the promotion had ended.


Oh well, back to making my own sandwiches.


No comments: